Call the TV Shop 518-664-6539 for your in-home TV repair because . . . .
- Fast reliable in home repairs
- Estimates always given before work is done.
- All estimates and repairs are done in your home.
- 90 day warranty on all parts replaced and the labor to replace them.
- Over 43 years experience in all phases of TV repair.
- Many TVs of all ages ARE worth the investment of an honestly priced repair.
- Repairing almost all brands of CRT, LCD, LED, HD, DLP, flat screen, flat panel, big screen, rear projection and plasma televisions.
- Extensive experience repairing Sony Samsung Panasonic Sharp Phillips LG Hitachi Toshiba and Mitsubishi through a former 6 year association with Boscov's.
- We are able to get parts for almost all brands of TVs.
- We repair ALL TVs in your home. During your service experience with us your TV never leaves your house. You have no worries about any possible damage to your TV caused by moving it, even if parts need to be ordered.
The TV Shop is . . . .
The TV Shop, based in Mechanicville NY, is an in home only TV service company founded in 1970. Our key competitive advantage is that all TV repairs are done in the customer's home.
We provide on site and on site TV repairs and estimates for Albany Schenectady Troy Saratoga and the Capital District. We have a 60 mile service radius of Albany NY and we service the entire Capital Region.
TV repair is what we do, and all that we do. The entire focus of the TV Shop is to get your TV up and running promptly and reliably with all repairs being done in your home, with fair, honest and fully disclosed charges.
Feel free to call or email with questions about getting an estimate or repair or with any questions you may have about your TV and its problems.
The fastest way to reach us is by phone. There is 24 hour voice mail, and I check messages fairly often during the business day.
- Postal address
- POB 456, Mechanicville NY 12118
- Electronic mail
- General Information: TVTech@tvrepairalbany.com
FAREWELL, LAKE ELECTRONICS
Lake Electronic Service in Albany NY closed its doors for good in March 2013. When I started in business in 1970, Lake Electronic Repair had already been in business for decades. Lake Electronics was the pre-eminent TV repair service in the Tri-Cities. They will be missed and I wish all their former employees well, and hope that the owners are enjoying some well deserved time off.